These oven roasted green beans are a super easy and surprisingly tasty vegetable side dish. They only take a couple of minutes to throw in the oven so they are a perfect week night accompaniment to a meal.
- Large handful of green beans
- Splash of olive oil
- Salt and black pepper or other seasoning you like
- Preheat the oven to 200* (fan 190*)
- Top and tail your green beans and add them to a baking tray.
- Drizzle the beans with enough olive oil to thinly coat them and toss together until all the beans are thinly coated in oil.
- Season with salt and pepper – or another of your favourite seasonings. I like to use garlic salt, but things like smoked paprika or cayenne pepper are nice too if you fancy a bit of a kick.
- Roast in the oven for 10-15 mins or until the beans are slightly shrivelled and have golden brown spots.
- Serve with your favourite meal – I had mine with steak and cauliflower mash, yum!
Tags : Green beans