Vegan Rhubarb / Berry and Yoghurt Granola Bowl
- Several tablespoons yoghurt (I use Co Yo coconut yoghurt, but soya / other yoghurts are fine too)
- 1-2 tablespoons stewed rhubarb
- A handful of berries (I used raspberries but would have used strawberries too if I’d had any in!)
- A handful of granola (I used my almond maple granola, link in post above)
- Put a good serving of yoghurt in the bottom of a bowl.
- Top with a few tablespoons of stewed rhubarb, a handful of berries and a good sprinkling of granola.
- Enjoy! L x