Vegan Mint Creams
- 2/3 of a cup raw cashews, soaked in a bowl of water for at least 2 hours (overnight if you are not using a high speed blender)
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
- 4 tablespoons agave nectar
- 2 tablespoons almond milk
- 1 teaspoon peppermint extract
- A sprinkling of cacao nibs / chocolate chips
- Drain the cashews, and add them to a blender along with the coconut oil, agave, almond milk and pepper mint extract.
- Blend until completely smooth.
- Add in a sprinkling of cacao nibs and pour into a silicone sweet mould (silicone ice cube trays work well too)
- Pop in the freezer for half an hour to set, then store in the fridge until eating.