Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 150g vegan margarine
- 80g light brown muscavado sugar
- 80g granulated sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Egg replacer for one egg
- 225g plain flour
- 1/2 tsp bicarb of soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 200g chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp flaxseed (optional)
- Preheat oven to 180*C and get out a couple of non stick baking trays.
- Beat margarine and sugar in a mixing bowl until creamy, add vanilla and egg replacer and mix.
- Sieve flour, bicarb and salt into bowl and mix. Add flaxseed if using.
- Add chocolate chips and stir well.
- Using a teaspoon place small amounts well apart on baking tray.
- Bake for 8 mins until light brown on edges. Leave on tray for a couple of minutes to firm up before transferring to cooling rack.