Vegan American Style Breakfast Pancakes
To serve one person:
- 1/2 cup flour (white / wholemeal or a mix of both)
- 1/2 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 a teaspoon baking powder
- A pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup of non-dairy milk
- 1 tablespoon oil (vegetable / olive)
- Splash of vanilla extract
- Mix all the dry ingredients together.
- Add the non dairy milk, oil and vanilla and mix to form a smooth batter.
- Put a frying pan over a medium heat.
- Spray the pan with a bit of oil then add the mixture the pan a bit at a time, cook until bubbles appear then flip and cook until both sides are done.
- Serve topped with your favourite toppings – I like banana, blueberries, raspberries and maple syrup.