Slow Cooker Saag Aloo
- 5 large potatoes, cut into bite size pieces
- 2-3 big handfuls spinach
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 2 tsp medium curry powder (plus extra if desired)
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1 tsp galric powder( or a couple of crushed fresh garlic cloves)
- 1 tsp garam masala
- Half a cup of water
- 1 teaspoon vegetable stock powder (or half a crumbled stock cube)
- Chuck everything in the slow cooker, and give it a good mix.
- Cook on high for 3-4 hours or on low for 4-6 hours, stirring a couple of times. Taste towards the end of cooking and add a little more curry powder / seasoning if you feel it needs it.