Simple Chinese Noodles
- 250g dried noodles (I used brown rice noodles)
- 4 tablespoons Soy Sauce
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar (or brown rice syrup or just regular sugar)
- 2 cloves crushed garlic
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons olive or groundnut oil
- Pinch of chilli flakes (optional)
- 2 spring onions (finely chopped, to garnish)
- Cook your noodles according to packet instructions.
- While they are cooking, mix together all ingredients except spring onions in a glass or small bowl.
- Drain the noodles and pour over the sauce, tossing well. Sprinkle with onions.
- Enjoy on their own, as a side dish or as the basis of a gorgeous stir fry with your favourite veggies / tofu.