Rhubarb and Orange Marmalade Recipe
- 750g rhubarb
- 1.2kg sugar
- 2 medium oranges
- Chop the rhubarb into approx 1 inch pieces. Quarter the oranges and remove the seeds.
- Add the oranges to a food processor and process until only fine shreds of peel remain.
- Add the orange, rhubarb and sugar to a large saucepan and bring to the boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer, stirring often for about 1 hour. To check if it is done, place a blob onto a plate that has been in the freezer for 15 minutes, leave for a minute or so, then push with your fingers to see if it sets and wrinkles when pushed (handy link explaining this above!)
- Pour into clean jam jars that have been sterilised in an oven or dishwasher.
- Let cool and enjoy! L x