Puff Pastry Pizzas / Tarts
- 1 sheet puff pastry
- Sauce of your choice (cream cheese, cashew cheese sauce, pesto or tomato sauce)
- Toppings of your choice (veggies, mock meat, cheese, pineapple, olives etc)
- Preheat oven to 180*C. Cut the sheet of puff pastry into four equal size rectangles, or more if you want mini ones (circles cut out with a cookies cutter are cute for parties etc)!
- Spread on sauce of your choice, and top with toppings you like. If you are using larger pieces of veg etc, pre-cook them in a frying pan (or by roasting etc) first, but if you dice them really small you can get away with not pre-cooking.
- Bake for about 10 minutes, until the pastry is golden.