Potato, Mushroom and Aubergine Curry
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 onion, roughly chopped
- 2 large potatoes, chopped into small chunks
- 1 aubergine, trimmed and chopped into chunks
- 250g button mushrooms
- 2-4 tbsp curry paste (depending on how hot you like it)
- 150ml vegetable stock
- 400ml can of coconut milk
- chopped fresh coriander, to top
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan, and add the onion and potato. Cover, then cook over a low heat for 5 mins until the potatoes start to soften. Add in the aubergine and mushrooms, and cook for a few more minutes.
- Stir in the curry paste, then pour over the stock and coconut milk. Bring to the boil, then simmer for 10 mins or until all the vegetables are cooked and tender.
- Serve topped with coriander and serve with brown rice, poppadoms and chapattis for a yummy Indian feast.