One Pot Green Vegetable and Pesto Pasta
- 250g pasta of your choice, I use brown rice pasta
- Handful of broccoli, broken into small florets
- 1 Courgette (finely chopped or spiralized)
- Handful of frozen peas
- Handful of spinach
- Few tablespoons vegan pesto, to taste (Homemade, or store bought – Sacla vegan pesto is amazing)
- Optional but yummy – A touch of something creamy (cashew cheese / cream, soya cream, vegan cream cheese), I love a couple of tablespoons of my homemade cashew cheese (linked above) stirred in.
- Add the pasta and the broccoli to a large pan of salted boiling water. Bring to the boil and leave on simmer.
- Cook according to packet instructions, adding the courgette and peas for the last 4 minutes, and the spinach for the last minute, stirring until wilted.
- Drain well, and stir in the pesto, tasting as you go to see if you need more / less. Stir in a touch of cream / cheese if desired, season and serve.