One Pot Curry Noodles
- 250g dried noodles (I use brown rice noodles)
- Glug of olive oil
- 1-2 courgettes, finely sliced or spiralised
- A handful of chopped cabbage
- 1 small onion or 2 spring onions, finely sliced
- A handful of chopped mushrooms
- A handful of chopped red pepper
- A handful of spinach
- 500ml boiling water (plus extra if needed)
- 1 veg stock cube / teaspoon stock powder
- 1 tablespoon curry paste or powder of your choice
- Add a glug of oil to a large wok / saucepan and add all the vegetables except the spinach.
- Add the curry paste or powder and cook, stirring, for 3-4 minutes.
- Pour over the water and add the stock cube and noodles.
- Cook for as long as noodle packet states (10 mins for me) adding the spinach for the last couple of minutes.
- Ensure noodles are cooked fully, and add extra water / curry paste or powder to achieve desired taste and amount of liquid. Enjoy! L x