No Bake Cashew Cookie Dough Bites
- 1 cup raw cashews
- Half a cup oats
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 large handful of chocolate chips
- Add cashews, oats, cinnamon and vanilla extract to a food processor and process for about a minute.
- Add maple syrup and vanilla and pulse until it all comes together.
- Try shaping a teaspoon of mix into a ball, add a bit more maple syrup if it hasn’t come together and pulse again until it shapes easily into balls.
- Make teaspoons of the mix into balls, pop on a plate and refrigerate to firm them up a bit.