Herby Dressed New Potatoes
- New potatoes, halved (a handful per person)
- A drizzle of olive oil or a knob of vegan butter
- Finely chopped fresh chives, a good pinch
- Finely chopped spring onion (the green tops), a good pinch
- Salt and pepper
- Boil the new potatoes in salted water for approx 10 minutes (until tender and cooked through). Drain well and leave for a few seconds to steam dry.
- Drizzle with oil or stir in the butter.
- Sprinkle in the chives, spring onion and season well with salt and pepper.