Easy Vegetable Sushi Bowl
- 250g sushi rice (or regular / brown rice)
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar, or to taste
- 1 teaspoon sugar or agave nectar / maple syrup
- Good pinch of salt
- 1 sheet nori, cut up into small pieces.
- Toppings – raw or satueed veggies (carrots / cucumber / peppers / avocado / mushrooms / asparagus), tofu
- Sesame seeds / pickled ginger / wasabi / soy sauce (to serve)
- Cook the rice according to packet instructions.
- Mix together the rice vinegar, salt and sugar / syrup and pour over the rice. Stir well to coat the rice. Use hot or leave to cool.
- Pop the rice into bowls and sprinkle with nori squares.
- Top with desired toppings and sesame seeds / pickled ginger / wasabi to taste.
- Douse with soya sauce and devour!