Easy Vegan Pancakes / Crepes
- 1 and a half cups (or 200g) flour – white or wholemeal
- 1 and a half cups soy or almond milk (375ml)
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- Half a teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Half a teaspoon vanilla extract
- Small pinch of salt
- Mix all the ingredients together in a jug and whisk well until it forms a smooth batter. I use an electric whisk.
- Put a frying pan over a medium heat and spray your pan with a couple of sprays of oil, or small knob of vegan spread / butter.
- When the oil is hot add a small amount of mixture to your frying pan and tip the pan to spread it to the edges.
- Cook until lightly golden underneath then flip to cook the other side.
- When both sides are lightly golden remove to a plate, top with your favourite topping and enjoy!