Easy Pickled Cucumbers
- 1 medium to large cucumber
- half a cup of cider vinegar
- half a cup of water
- 1.5 tablespoons salt
- Optional flavourings (2 cloves garlic, half a teaspoon mustard seeds, dill seeds or chilli flakes)
- Slice / dice or chop the cucumber into preferred shape then pack into jar.
- Add the water, vinegar, flavourings and salt to a small saucepan and bring to the boil. Pour over the cucumbers and close the lid.
- Leave to cool, then refrigerate for at least 48 hours for flavours to develop.
- Put them on everything!