Easy Asian Baked Tofu
- Approx 400g firm tofu
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp agave or maple syrup
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1/2 tsp sesame oil
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger / chinese 5 spice
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- couple dashes of cayenne pepper, chilli powder or chilli flakes (optional)
- Preheat oven to 190*C. Add all ingredients apart from tofu to a bowl and mix together.
- Chop your tofu into cubes, then pour over the marinade. Cover and leave to marinate for at least 5 minutes.
- Spray a baking tray with a little bit of oil, then pour on the tofu and spread out.
- Cook for 20-30 minutes, flipping it once or twice, until golden and slightly crisp.