Bruschetta Topped Jacket Potatoes
- 2 jacket potatoes (cooked)
- 2 large tomatoes
- 1/2 to 1 small clove garlic (I added one but I love garlic – use less if you like)
- Approx 2-3 basil leaves
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- Salt and black pepper
- Chop the tomatoes into small pieces and add to a mixing bowl.
- Finely chop the basil leaves and add to the bowl.
- Crush in the garlic clove.
- Add the 2 tablespoons of oil and and one teaspoon of balsamic vinegar.
- Season with salt and pepper and give it all a good mix.
- Pop the mix in the fridge for at least half an hour to let the flavours mingle.
- Spoon into hot, cooked jacket potatoes.