Broccoli, Cauliflower and Courgette Stir Fry
- Large handful small broccoli florets
- Large handful small cauliflower florets
- Half a red pepper, finely sliced
- 2 spring onions, finely sliced (put the green tops to one side to garnish later)
- 1 large courgette, julienned
- 1 carrot, julienned
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- Groundnut / olive oil
- 1 portion simple chinese noodles (recipe linked in post and below)
- Heat a frying pan over a medium / high heat and add a glug of oil.
- Add the spring onions broccoli, cauliflower and red pepper.
- Stir fry for about 4-5 minutes, until the veg is slightly softened and the cauliflower and broccoli have browned in parts. Add the garlic for the last minute.
- Add in the courgettes, carrots and the noodles. Stir fry for a few minutes to warm through.
- Serve, garnished with the sliced tops of the spring onions, and chilli flakes if desired.