Baked Cauliflower Wings
For the battered cauliflower:
- 1 medium cauliflower, cut into bite sized florets
- Half a cup (125ml) of water
- A quarter cup (50g) white flour (or gluten free flour of your choice)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
For the sticky glaze:
- 1 teaspoon melted vegan butter / spread (or olive oil)
- 2 tablespoons sauce / chilli sauce
- Preheat oven to 180*C and spray a baking sheet with oil.
- Mix batter ingredients together in a bowl.
- Dip the cauliflower in batter, then place on the baking tray.
- Bake for 15 mins.
- Mix together the glaze ingredients and pour over the cauliflower, tossing to ensure it is all coated.
- Bake for another 15 mins.