Baked Bean And Vegetable Hash
- A glug of olive oil
- A sprinkle of garlic powder (or 1 crushed clove fresh garlic)
- A sprinkle of dried mixed herbs.
- 1 onion, chopped
- Pinch of salt
- 1-2 handfuls of potatoes (cooked, cooled and sliced)
- 1 handful cherry tomatoes, chopped into quarters
- 1 handful chopped mushrooms
- One handful of kale, torn into smallish pieces
- 1 tin of baked beans
- Add the olive oil to a frying pan over a medium heat and add the garlic and herbs.
- Add the onion and a good pinch of salt, and fry for 2-3 minutes, then add the potatoes. Fry, turning regularly, until the potatoes begin brown (about 4-5 minutes).
- Add the mushrooms, tomatoes and kale and cook for a further 4ish minutes, until the mushrooms are cooked through.
- Stir in tin of baked bins and stir everything together well.
- Cook for a few minutes until hot, and serve.