Almond Maple Granola Recipe
- 3 tablespoons almond butter
- 4 tablespoons maple syrup
- Half a teaspoon vanilla extract
- Half a teaspoon cinnamon powder
- Half a cup of almonds (bashed into smallish pieces with a rolling pin, or with a few pulses in a food processor)
- 1 cup of oats
- Preheat the oven to 160*C.
- Gently melt the almond butter and maple syrup in a pan for a few minutes or in the microwave (for about 20 seconds).
- Add the vanilla, cinnamon, almond and oats and mix really well.
- Dollop the mix out onto a parchment lined baking tray (or just a normal baking tray with a few sprays of cooking oil on) and spread into a thin-ish layer.
- Cook for 5-8 minutes until lightly golden.
- Let cool on the baking tray before serving – don’t worry if it seems soft at first, it will crisp up as it cools down.