*sings* If you like pina colada… then you’ll love this gorgeous but healthy power colada green smoothie! Pineapple, coconut milk, lemon and greens make up this beautifully refreshing and tasty drink which instantly transports you to a tropical beach (or at least we can dream, eh?)
This is one of my absolute favourite smoothies at the moment. I use fresh chilled coconut milk (Alpro) from the supermarket for this, rather than the stuff in a can that I use for curries etc. I used fresh pineapple this time, but you can use tinned pineapple too if you like / have any.
Hope you like this, L x
Power Colada Green Smoothie Recipe
- 3-4 rings of pineapple (or equivalent in chunks)
- 1 small wedge of lemon (skin removed), or just a good squeeze of juice
- Handful of greens (spinach or kale)
- 1 cup of coconut milk (plus extra if needed)
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blitz until smooth.
- Add additional coconut milk if you like, to thin to desired thickness.
- Drink and enjoy!