Sooo tired this week (and not just Marls 😴)! Both girls have worn these jammies and they’ve recently been handed down to Marls, I’m so hoping they will survive so Rory can wear them too, then they’ve done all 4 🥰
Here are a few tips to make your clothing last longer / pass on easier to future children or friends:
– buy more unisex / gender neutral clothing
– buy good quality where you can – we try and aim for natural fabrics even though we generally only buy secondhand, I find cotton lasts many washes so much nicer than polyester garments.
– buy dark colours where ever you can to minimise staining deeming them unsuable, (essential for us cos our kids get MUCKY – hello mud and blackberry juice 😂)
– wash at lower temperatures
– wash less (spot clean if you can, not possible often with kids and how they spill / get dirty, I know!)
– air / line dry instead of tumble drying
– use a gentle detergent (we like EcoLeaf powder) – search google / pinterest and learn some simple stain remover tricks and mending techniques for when things do need a fix up. The sun alone is fab for stains and we keep a debobbler on hand for freshening up old fabrics / jumpers!
Do you have any other tips? L x
Instagram filter used: Normal