A cute snack for Halloween or ancient Egypt themed parties / days / lunchboxes.
We made these english muffin ‘mummies’ for lunch for our girls when Ancient Egypt was our home ed group’s theme for the week and they really loved them.
They also made pyramids, Egyptian collars from paper plates and Lissy decorated a death mask 🙂
English Muffin ‘Mummy’ Pizzas
- English Muffin/s
- Tomato sauce (passata, blended tinned tomatoes or other jar sauce)
- Cheese (I use Violife vegan cheese)
- Grapes or olives for eyes
- Cut english muffin in half and lightly toast.
- Spread with a couple of teaspoons of tomato sauce.
- Thinly slice the cheese into strips (I used a veg peeler) and lay across the muffin. You can lightly melt the cheese under the grill if you wish now, but I didn’t.
- Add halved grapes / olives for eyes.