This broccoli, cauliflower and courgette stir fry is my absolute favourite quick and easy stir fry! Lightly fried crunchy broccoli and cauliflower in a lovely garlicky soy sauce with julienned courgettes and noodles.
I first had something really similar to this as a cold salad at a conference – it was scrummy and I couldn’t wait to recreate it at home. If you are looking for a meat free stir fry that will really satisfy, then this is the one for you 🙂
I use the simple chinese noodles recipe I posted yesterday as the base for this recipe (I’ve included it in the bottom of this post too!), then just add it to the veggies towards the end of cooking as per the stir fry recipe underneath.
Lovely as a cold salad the next day too, a perfect leftovers lunch.
Hope you all have a great weekend! L x
Broccoli, Cauliflower and Courgette Stir Fry
- Large handful small broccoli florets
- Large handful small cauliflower florets
- Half a red pepper, finely sliced
- 2 spring onions, finely sliced (put the green tops to one side to garnish later)
- 1 large courgette, julienned
- 1 carrot, julienned
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- Groundnut / olive oil
- 1 portion simple chinese noodles (recipe linked in post and below)
- Heat a frying pan over a medium / high heat and add a glug of oil.
- Add the spring onions broccoli, cauliflower and red pepper.
- Stir fry for about 4-5 minutes, until the veg is slightly softened and the cauliflower and broccoli have browned in parts. Add the garlic for the last minute.
- Add in the courgettes, carrots and the noodles. Stir fry for a few minutes to warm through.
- Serve, garnished with the sliced tops of the spring onions, and chilli flakes if desired.